Monday, November 15, 2010

What I've been listening to Vol. II

Time for another session of "What I've Been Listening To," a comparison of my world of music to the world of Pokemon. You'll also notice that I completely changed the look of the blog. Let me know what you think via comment, or use the chat box on the right of the page. (deviantart)


Laura Stevenson and the Cans: A Record
Sounds Like: Eevee having a nice relaxing summer day outside, but knowing it has to evolve the next day at the judgement of a battle hungry trainer.

Download







Tame Impala - Innerspeaker
Sounds Like: Buizel catching some gnarly swells at a sick surf sesh, followed by getting high and falling asleep on the beach.

Download








Misfits - Collection I
Sounds Like: Gengar and Haunter raising hell in Celadon City.

Download








...And You Will Know Us by the Trail of the Dead - Source Tags & Codes
Sounds Like: The last patch of tall grass before the town after getting out of a cave, when you only have two Pokemon that haven't fainted, one is paralyzed, and the other one is the shit Pokemon you taught Flash to just because you had to.

Download

2 comments:

  1. well well. i seem to remember you sneering at trail of dead when you saw that i had put it on that mix. my, how the tides have turned...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I ever sneered. You are obviously mistaken.

    ReplyDelete