Saturday, February 27, 2010

SPORTS!

Beer league sports can be more fun than watching a Psyduck fall down a flight of stairs, but it can also be as painful to be apart of as hugging a Cacturne. I will be playing Blackbears soccer next season (I'm probably the Staryu in that picture) with some of the funnest people, a decision I reached tonight after filling in since a lot of people weren't going to be there. I think I kicked the goalie in the face accidentally, made players much better than me question their ability to "school me" and jumped against to save a goal by blocking the ball with my face. Overall, flawless. Under-all, boxers.

And for those interested, Algernon Cadwallader is playing a show in Ferndale this Thursday. I will be there, and I will be singing along. Probably going to National Coney Island afterwards too because I love their breakfasts. PS, I have probably consumed 1,000 of their chicken tenders in my life time via Hani's and Chicken & Chips. I plan on acting on my feelings of remorse by becoming CEO of Tyson, then shutting the whole thing down.

No comments:

Post a Comment