Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Why Ash Ketchum Is Right...

So the holidays are over, and after visiting with my extended family following my recent completion of my student teaching, everyone wants to know where I'll be going to get a job. I think Mr. Mime has this shit down. I don't give a fuck what I do, as long as it's not something that's going to limit me moving somewhere else as I please.

The reason I'm not jumping into the education and implementation of Youngers using the latest in Pokedex technology, is because it's a stable job, and better yet a career. I don't plan on starting my career after only having lived in the suburban sprawl my whole life. I plan on taking the life of my famous, clueless, moody, and passionate hero, Ash Ketchum.





At 10 years old, this child woke-up late on the biggest journey of his life... and endless adventure across the world just living off the land and hanging with cool-ass animals all day. Now here's me, over twice his age, being told it's time to settle down. Welp, that's a pretty simply answer. I'll go with Ash. And you Mr. Mime (for obviously taking Ash's place as the bitch of the Ketchum household) for not giving a fuck. I've got enough money to eat and live in a healthy manner (which Ash didn't even have), so here's to moving... but also continuing to write about Pokemon again.

No comments:

Post a Comment