Wednesday, July 6, 2011

This Week in Deviant Art Pokemon Cosplay II



This past weekend was the Anime Expo 2011 at the Los Angeles Convention Center, a huge event for Pokemon cosplay. Lets look at some of the winners and losers of this past week via Deviant Art. In last place is this Dodrio. Wait... what? Just looks like some fucked up hair thing to me.

#5. Misty. No red suspenders? No care. Try actually watching the show. COME ON!

 #4. Raichu. Again... wut? I'm lost. So lost. Help me. Oh god, please help me.

 #3. Jolteon. A real good mascot costume of an OG Eevee evolution. Got the paws up like a little dog and everything. Excellent choice of material too. So many costumes just end up using shitty jersey fabric, but this is a great pointy fur for a Jolteon. Smashing job, baby.

#2. Squirtle Squad Squritle. The costume overall could use some touch-ups, but the idea behind it is flawless. The tail also looks like a droopy penis. But hey, I get it. I'm in the know. I know how the kids do these days. 

#1. Dorio. Now this is an amazing Dodrio! A feathering top. Two awesome heads that are incredibly well-made. The eyes on all three heads are accurate. It's amazing. Light years above the one I already showed. The stupid head looks so stupid! I'm mad at the angry head! And she is as joyful as I am looking at her!

No comments:

Post a Comment