Wednesday, March 24, 2010

STOP WHAT YOU'RE LISTENING TO

And listen to this. It is the Cake Life Collective Sampler Vol. I. If you like Algernon Cadwallader, which I'm pretty sure you do if you're reading this blog, check out all of these bands. I plan on seeing as many of them as possible as soon as possible. It makes me want to live in the greater Boston area like a mother fucker.

Also, I'm working on a big project for the blog, and if you would like to be a part of it, please let me know. I need your first and last name. You don't have to actually do anything. Just send me your name and I'll make something cool. What I'm doing involves drawing pictures, so it will probably take place over a longer period of time so don't be offended if you don't see yours soon. I realize how cryptic (unown) this sounds, but if you have seen my new fascination on the internet, you know what's happening.

Edit: Here is Vol. II of the Cake Life Collective sampler. Just as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment