Sunday, April 25, 2010

What to eat...

I watched Food Inc. for the first time the other day. My conclusion, only eat food shaped like Pokemon (credit to Slam Snappershell for the picture). Definitely do not eat Pokemon though.

In all seriousness, it's hard to not want to do something after watching this movie. Which made me realize how important it was to make this. Sure, it's mainstream and a lot of socialite assholes watched it for their book/movie clubs so they could talk about all the shit associated with it and how they think they are helping. My grandmother has seen it, which essentially means it has reached the "mainest" of the stream. Which is funny, but also great. If it means that more people are buying organic, local, and changing their habits overall that's what matters.

On a better note, I found a website where I can watch all the Pokemon episodes online. Be ready for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment