Tuesday, July 6, 2010

An Update, some things are permanent


While this is not the tattoo I got, it is something that someone got. And it does rule, even though it's a little too anime gojirra weeaboo kekekeke for me. My tattoo is unrelated to Pokemon, but still gaming themed. Local Dungeon Master, and now apprentice at Depot Town Tattoo, gave me a d20 on the back of my calf (also know as the calf, I guess). The deal was that I had to roll the d20 before getting the tattoo, and that's what I had to get on it. I rolled a 14, not a bad roll. I'd probably hit on a 14. Now, women gonna be hittin' on this 14! (what)

So this is on me, for life, and I love it.

In Pokemon related news, if you see anyone running the streets with a Charizard muscle-tee, it's me. Granted, it doesn't happen often, but I've been known to go for a run or two in my day. Gotta keep up my endurance for when I turn old enough to be a Pokemon trainer and have to run through grass that is up to my waist for weeks at a time.

In Pokemon news, PharaohMan.EXE is confirmed for Pokemon Black and White.




No comments:

Post a Comment